When we are traveling, either for vocation or business trip, we usually need a travel suitcase, if we use the suitcase frequently, it will easy to get dirty, below are the maintenance skills for suitcase.
1. The hard suitcase can be wiped off with a damp cloth, or some neutral detergent can be used to remove stubborn stains. Clean the dirt with a clean, soft cloth dipped in detergent and rub it back and forth on the shell. After using the cleaner, wipe the cloth and wipe it.
2. Soft suitcase can use wet cloth or viscose suitcase Carry on roller brush to clean the surface of dust. When removing more serious stains, use a damp cloth or a soft brush to wipe with a neutral detergent. The soft material of the textile material should be gently scrubbed along the surface of the fabric, and after cleaning, the residual detergent on the surface of the container should also be removed with a damp cloth or soft brush that has been moistened with clean water.
3. The leather material suitcase surface requires a special Laptop Trolley suitcase leather cleaning care agent, it is best not to use leather care products with coloring ingredients. Oil stains and ink stains on leather cannot generally be removed. Do not scrub it repeatedly. In addition, volatile solvents cannot be used for any kind of clean surfaces.
4. The internal cleaning of the suitcase is relatively simple, use a vacuum cleaner or a damp cloth can be wiped. The metal parts inside and outside the suitcase are preferably not wiped with any detergent, and after the cleaning is completed, the metal parts are wiped dry with a dry rag.
5. The upright suitcase should be upright and upright. Do not press anything above. The shipping sticker on the suitcase should be removed as soon as possible. When not in use, put the suitcase in a plastic bag so that it does not get dirty.
6. The wheels on the bottom of the suitcase Hard suitcase should always be lubricated with oil. After use, the wheels must be filled with lubricating oil to prevent rust. Check the bottom rollers, handles, tie rods, and locks, remove the jammed debris and dust, and find that the damaged parts should be promptly repaired.